INNOPUR PRIMER PU MICRO, is a one component, low viscosity,100% aliphatic polyurethane based primer suitable for all substrates.
It is characterised by its very low viscosity, excellent impregnation, non-yellowing (non- staining) properties combined with a relatively fast cure speed and most importantly its excellent adhesion on both non-porous and porous substrates. The cured film displays good mechanical properties: Its elongation is >50%, and its tensile strength surpasses 40 N/mm2.
Apply with brush or roller. Consumption: 50-200 gr/m2, subject to substrate porosity.
To be used as primer for:
- ceramic tiles,
- non-porous substrates like glass, marble & metals.
- Also, for use as concrete sealer
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- 100% Aliphatic Polyurethane; No yellowing,
- One component.
- Of low viscosity
- Relatively quick curing
- Adheres strongly, even on glassy, non-porous
- Excellent wetting, impregnation and paint-over time.
- Many pigment pastes available
TECHNICAL DATA SHEET