INNOPUR MICRO SEALER PU 200-1K is a one component, 100% solids, polyurethane based primer suitable for all substrates. It is characterised by its very low viscosity and balanced curing speed which result in excellent wetting, impregnation and paint-over time on all substrates, whether of high, low or no porosity (e.g. glass and metals). Additionally, it can be effectively used on both dry and wet concrete, even green concrete, not only as primer but also as a low-cost sealing solution, increasing, thus, the durability of the substrate.
The cured film displays outstanding mechanical properties: Its elongation is 400%, i.e. it matches perfectly that of the INNOPUR SHILED® System, and its tensile strength surpasses 20 N/mm2
Apply with brush or roller. Consumption: 100-500 gr/m2 , subject to substrate porosity
To be used as primer for:
- Humid, damp or wet concrete,
- Ceramic tiles,
- Non-porous substrates like glass, marble & metals.
Also, for use as concrete sealer.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- One component.
- Of low viscosity.
- Easily appliable, even on wet concrete.
- Adheres strongly, even on glassy, non-porous substrates.
- Excellent wetting, impregnation and paint-over time.
- Solvent-less, suitable for application in closed spaces.
- Many pigment pastes available.
- A low-cost solution for concrete sealing & protection
TECHNICAL DAT SHEET