INNOPUR MICRO SEALER PU 150, is a one component, low viscosity, polyurethane based primer suitable for many different substrates. It is characterised by its very low viscosity and balanced curing speed which result in excellent wetting, impregnation and paint-over time on different substrates, whether of high, low or no porosity (e.g. glass and metals). Additionally, it can be effectively used on both dry and wet concrete, even green concrete, not only as primer but also as a low-cost sealing solution, increasing, thus, the durability of the substrate. The cured film displays outstanding mechanical properties: Its elongation is >300%, and its tensile strength surpasses 30 N/mm2 .Apply with brush or roller.
Consumption: 100-200 gr/m2 , subject to substrate porosity.
RECOMMENDED FOR :
To be used as primer for:
- Concrete structures (Humid, damp or wet concrete)
- Ceramic tiles,
- Non-porous substrates like glass, marble & metals.
- Also, for use as concrete sealer.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- One component.
- Of low viscosity.
- Easily applicable, even on wet concrete.
- Adheres strongly, even on glassy, non-porous substrates.
- Excellent wetting, impregnation and paint-over time.
- Many pigment pastes available.
- A low-cost solution for concrete sealing & protection.
TECHNICAL DATA SHEET